Monday, June 9, 2008

Daytona Beach Weekend

Andy thought it would be fun to go to the east coast for a weekend. We stayed at Perry's (like Uncle Perry!) Resort. Too bad for Perry, it was far from the nicest place I've ever stayed. It very much reminded me of high school spring break trips.


We just played on the beach and in the pool. On Saturday, Andy and Canyon went to see Kungfu Panda and also got to see flame throwers and some fireworks. Mommy stayed in the room with sleepy babies... (we had to separate them with a pillow to keep Carter from bothering Conner)





Here are some of my favorites...




Chasing a bird...







Notice the baby screaming in this one...



I'm definitely noticing that Carter is the daredevil of the twins. Conner was right next to Andy and I the entire time, but Carter would take off running out in the water. UGH!!!

No comments: