Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seat Belt

Okay, didn't want to forget this for some reason. Okay, we all know Carter likes to scream at me. Well, when we get in the car, the boys do their own seatbelts. They have been able to buckle themselves in since last summer. No problems. Well, Carter was really good about it for a while, then started getting really frustrated with the seatbelt. It was always either too tight or too loose. I would be buckled and in reverse and Carter would scream at the top of his lungs for me to come fix it. If I kept going, he would kick and scream and pretty much torture the rest of us in the car. So I stop and get out and fix it. He also does this and gets himself overly worked up if I start backing out of the driveway before his seatbelt is completely buckled. He has to be "just so" in his seat before I am allowed to move the car. I just can't make any sense of it. I've tried the ignore trick on him so many times and he is like the energizer bunny and just keep going and going.

No comments: