Friday, September 12, 2008

Canyon Tee Ball

Canyon started Tee Ball a couple of weeks ago. He seems to really like it so far. I have class on Tuesday nights, so I haven't gotten to go yet. :-( I think I'll have to skip part of class one week to see him play. Anyways, here are some of the pictures from last Tuesday...

P.S. If you are wondering where Carter and Conner are, apparently Daddy plays a movie for them and leaves them nearby in the van. Actually this sounds horrible, but it is probably the safer alternative because Conner fell off of the slide at the New Tampa Rec Center last night and then tonight the van smashed Conner's thumb in the sliding door. So Andy must be smarted than I am, since someone keeps getting hurt with mommy. By the way, Conner is surprisingly fine. He does have a swollen thumb, but thankfully, he's a tough little cookie.


He's the second one from the front...

Such nice form, huh?? Hee Hee!!!! I love him!!!!!!

Doing good, dad...


1 comment:

The Bruce's said...

How adorable! Gunner can play next year, and I can't wait. We tried to get him to play flag football this year but it was a no go. I can't wait for days of sitting in the bleachers watching my boy! You will have to stay alert with 3 of them all doing different things.