Friday, July 18, 2008

Our New Favorite Place

I'm way behind...







Last week, we went to the Bob Sierra YMCA water park over in Carrollwood. It's free for all Tampa Y members, so I figured why not. Well, for my family it was fantastic. The kid area doesn't get deeper than 1 foot, and there are lifeguards there. Plus it is fenced in, so I don't have to worry about an escapee. So Jennifer, Blake, Morgan and Madison met us there and we all had a great time!!! Canyon loved playing with Blake and they pretty much did their own thing while Andy and I chased babies. I highly recommend it!!! For anyone with older kids, there is a bigger pool with slides right next to the kid's area. Very cool!!!

Andy sent the babies down the slide, they didn't hate it. I thought it was funny that they both came out the same way.






No comments: