Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kids Say...

While I'm thinking about it, I wanted to post a few of the funny things the boys have said lately.



Canyon

-I gave him some chocolate candy in the car and he had chocolate all over his hands. I made a comment about how I had no napkins or wipes to clean him up and he just said "Don't worry Mommy, I can just taste it off!" I thought it was the cutest thing!

-The other night, he was laying with me in bed. I was reading The Chocolate War, which has a character named Carter. I pointed to the name Carter and ask him what it said and he said Conner first, then Carter. I continued reading, and he pointed out a question mark. He said something about how he found a "mystery" and it has "a c with a line and a polka dot". I thought it was too funny. I asked him where he learned this and he quickly said Mickey Mouse (the mystery mouskatool is a question mark).

Conner

-The boys both have their "tee-tee". They both got attached to these "uncute" little bear blankie things that were once yellow. They have carried them around since they were little bity. So Carter has started chewing on his, which Conner hates when he picks up Carter's wet tee-tee, and Carter usually gets them both wet and nasty. So I've had to wash them as much as possible. Every time they come out of the dryer, it is a big deal, and Conner will smell it over and over and say "tastes good"!

More to come...

No comments: