Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trip to Georgia!!

I am excited to get caught up on this thing. I pretty much finished my homework about an hour ago, so I feel like I can do anything!!

This trip was mid-October. The other half of the Andersons went to visit with their family and they invited us to join them. Of course, this sounds much easier than it is. The twins and cousin Sidney did a lot of crying and screaming. But they did have a great time playing outside. It was much colder on the mountain than we anticipated, so we didn't stay outside too too much. Poor Canyon doesn't even have a jacket heavier than a sweatshirt, so I know he was freezing. Anyways, here are some pictures from our long weekend!!!

Canyon wanted me to take lots of pictures of him and rocket...

The deck was a little scary...

They thought it was funny to slide down the hills...
And Georgia doesn't have regular dirt, they have RED CLAY--What a mess!!!

They loved to just run, run, run!!!

Yep, that's all of us on the top bunk of bunk beds...


We tried to get pictures of all the kids together, it didn't work...

More running...


More pictures with rocket...

The family by the fire (It was freezing, but the boys stayed out til we made them go in!)


Some weird thing that the kids weren't supposed to play near, but it was like a magnet...

Just a swingin...


Carter and Sidney...

No comments: